The Trinity Church Prayer Chain is a service available for people who are in need of prayers for special situations. Members of the Prayer Chain pray on a daily basis for people whose names have been submitted.
Specific categories for requesting prayers include:
• People with illness or seeking health maintenance
• People in rehab and/or need of healing
• People living in long-term care and nursing facilities
• People with other issues, special challenges, or unemployment
• People expecting a child
Prayers are said in thanksgiving for prayers answered.
General Prayers are also said for:
• Those in various ministries at Trinity
• Bishops and other spiritual leaders of the Episcopal Church
• Victims of national and world disasters
• The hungry, homeless, and people with physical and mental illness
• Officials in our nation, state, and local governments
• Taunton River Watershed Deanery
• Transition period at Trinity
An updated list is created each month and distributed to members of the Prayer Chain List.